1.PH value: 6.5~8.5.
2. Turbidity is less than 5 degrees.
3. Oxygen consumption is not lower than 12MG/L.
4. Swimming quality is clear and transparent, no dirt, hair.
5. Top layer glass and wall clean, tidy, ground water without water.
6. Urea must not exceed 3.5MG/L, water temperature is 22 ℃ ~26 ℃.
7. Colorless, transparent, clean and hygienic drinking water, in line with national health standards.
8. The total number of bacteria must not exceed 1000/ML, the total coliform flora must not exceed 18/L.
9. Resting area ground, lounge chairs, table chairs, utensils, dust, stains and wastes.
10. Free residual oxygen should be maintained between 0.4~0.6MG/L, combined with oxygen in 1.0MG/L.